Dr. Panama is an active member of the AMCPER (Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery), she has more than 10 years of experience and constant studied her speciality in the Mexican Petroleum Hospital, a medical center specialized in the recovery of patients with burned skin. She has performed aesthetic plastic surgeries, in company of her colleague Dr. Jose Telich Vidal in the Angeles del Pedregal Hospital. In recent years she has received technical advice and training from the Dr. Robert Rey, in the refinement of minimal scar techniques.
She is currently working as a surgeon in the Amerimed Medical Center, in Cancun. Mexico.
– Medical Career. 1997-2002. Medical College of the I.P.N.
– Undergraduate Internship. July 2002 – June 2003 in HGZ 4 IMSS Celaya, Guanajuato.
– Social Service. August 2003 – July 2004. Medical Research Department and Pharmacology Lab. Section of Postgraduate Education and Research of the Medical College I.P.N.
– Professional ID 12032
– Speciality in General Surgery. South Central Hospital of High Specialty. PEMEX Picacho.
– Subspecialty in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Central Sur Hospital of High Specialty.
-Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery with Dr. Jose Telich Vidal. Angeles del Pedregal Hospital recognized by La Salle University.
– Certification by the Mexican Council of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Certification Number: 1648.
– Active member of the Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery www.cirugiaplastica.org
– Member of the Iberoamerican Federation of Plastic Surgery FILACP.
Participation in the following Projects:
– “Characterization in the pharmacokinetics of theophylline in Mexican asthmatic patients”. Under the direction of Dr. Francisco Javier Flores Murrieta.
– “Characterization of the relationship between pharmacokinetics and the anti-inflammatory effect of tolmetin in rats”. Under the direction of Dr. Francisco Javier Flores Murrieta.
– “Characterization of the relationship between pharmacokinetics and the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of ketoprofen in rats”. Under the direction of Dr. Francisco Javier Flores Murrieta.
– “Alterations of the functions of the endothelium and vascular smooth muscle during the development of hypertension, caused by pharmacological inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis in the rat aorta”. Under the direction of Dr. Enrique F. Castillo Henkel.
– “The activation of smooth muscle is necessary to demonstrate the physiological antagonism that nitric oxide exerts on the contractile process in the rat aorta”.
Under the direction of Dr. Enrique F. Castillo Henkel.
Uno o más campos tienen un error. Por favor revisa e intenta de nuevo.
Gracias por tu mensaje. Ha sido enviado.